BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Update

Last Friday
Got home from the office at about 7:10pm. Was in a good mood until I entered my flat and saw my flattie, Sade and her fiance, Bayo sitting in the living room. They looked like someone had died. I wished I had invisible powers at that time, so that I could sneak in unnoticed. I greeted them. Bayo mumbled something back, Sade just sat begging me with her eyes. The girl I used to know was no more. Maybe she never existed. I went into my room and as soon as I sat on my bed, I heard a quiet knock. It was Bayo.

'Chickito, please join us in the living room when you are done. It's important,' it was obvious that something was wrong. Anyway, I didn't bother to change my clothes. Went out immediately.

'What's up?' I asked.

'It has come to my knowledge that you've been helping Sade to entertain her other boyfriend.You girls have been making a fool of me. I agreed to allow you stay here because I believed you were decent.' I thought I was going to loose it there and then. See this mumu o. You no fit keep your Madam, you dey blame me. Na me go help you service am? Besides, I'm not just 'staying here', I'm paying rent! But instead, I sat mute and let him say his mind.

'Duke is a guy that Sade f****d before we got together and when we initially started seeing each other. She promised she'd stop seeing him, and I believed her. She is a bitch. But you, Chickito, I thought you'd tell me if she was up to something. I'm so disappointed. I bet you bring in men as well, and I'll have to tell Boo. You two are one of a kind. At least before he marries you, let him know what he is getting himself into. Let him know you are a little prostitute!' I totally lost it then and I'm still asking God to forgive me for saying the things that I did.

'It is your mother that is a prostitute, you bastard son of a nobody. How dare you? Am I your private detective? Are you not both old enough to carry on maturely? If she's seeing another man, how is that my concern? You are obviously not man enough to do her justice, that's why she went for a more virile man to give her what she needed. Shame on you. Pig!'

'Please stop.' Sade managed to mutter, but she was trembling by this time, looking from me to Bayo. She knew there was no easy way out of this one. Bayo was enraged and I could swear he would hit me. But he held himself back. I remember looking so defiant an thinking to myself, 'If them born you well, touch me.'

There was an uneasy quiet at this time. And I decided it was time to take my leave. I went into my room and called Boo. He was at a meeting, but told me to go wait for him at home. I stormed out of the house banging the door behind me. I sat in my car for a while to calm down and when I was OK, I drove out from the parking lot to Boo's house.

I was making dinner for myself when Boo got home and boy was I glad to see him. We talked in the kitchen and he said we could go get my things in the morning. I gave him a great big hug because at the time I thought it was a good idea. But now, I'm thinking, should I have allowed them run me out? After all my rent hadn't expired. We ate dinner and it felt sooo good being with Boo like that. We cuddled on the couch and everything felt so right. That was the first night. We slept in separate bedrooms.

Last Saturday
Went to my house early in the morning to get my things. Boo went with me, in case things got out of hand. The house was empty, so I was able to pack most of my things without drama. We spent the rest of the day together running errands. Went to watch a movie in the evening. By the time we got back, I was truly fagged out. We slept in separate bedrooms on the second night.

Sunday
We went to church in the morning and spent the rest of the day resting at his crib. I hadn't heard from either Sade or Bayo and couldn't care less. I guess Bayo had changed his mind about telling Boo that I wasn't that innocent. *Shrug*. What ever! I was having a blast and didn't care about the rest of the world. That night however, *clears throat*, I slept with Boo. OK, not as in sex oh, pullleease! I mean on the same bed. We were watching TV on the bed. I was all set to sleep. Wore baggy pyjamas, so I don't temp the poor guy. Nothing prepared me for the way he looked at me though. I was lying with my head at the foot of the bed and he was lying with his head in the opposite direction. Something made me turn toward him for a moment and I caught him starring at me with hungry eyes. We kiss and stuff once in a while, but nothing too heavy. But this time the way he rushed my lips en, like a dying man sucking on a few drops of water in a bid to save his life! I could feel my own body tense up. At that moment, I knew that I wouldn't sleep in my own room. I can't remember the exact sequence of things, but I remember that after a while, he reluctantly pulled himself away from me. I was only too glad, because I knew I might not have been able to stop myself. We continued watching the film and I dozed off. He gently woke me up on Monday morning to get ready for work.

There's a lot of pent up sexual tension in the air at the moment. And I'm wondering if being with him in the same house is a good idea. I know he would never jump me, but body no be fire wood. I am looking for another place. But I'm also thinking of going back to my flat and continuing my search from there. I love his company and all that, but if I'm to keep up with my 'no marriage, no sex' stand then I know this is not a healthy situation. But how do I return to that house? I don't think I can't take any more drama. I am truly fed up.

So my pipo, this is what has been happening. I hope to find a place by next week sha, by the grace of God. If I don't, I just might move back to my flat and manage till my rent expires in May. *cringe*. Got to go now though. I have a deadline at work. Hope to hang out with y'all at your blogs, so gimme a shout out.

I'm out.

38 comments:

desperate lady said...

1st. Love ya. Wil b bck to read.

desperate lady said...

1st. Love ya. Wil b bck to read.

Girlie said...

2nd......me too am coming back.....i need to go and see my MAN!!!!yes i have a man now...this is exclusive naija chickito....

xxx

Anonymous said...

I am the true first, cos I've actually read the story b4 commenting.
You naughty girl. Enjoy yourself, maybe you do need to get disvirgined soon! I kid, I kid.

princesa said...

Hey babe.
Your boo sounds very responsible. 3 days and he didnt try to seduce you?? his self control must be up there.

He'll make a good husband, stick to him.

As per temptation...i agree..maybe you need to move at least until after marriage.

bumight said...

yeah, I agree that the only way to keep up ur resolve is to move out. btw, go and collect ur remaining rent money or move back in o!

Anonymous said...

well. the guy really is a pig for daring to insult you to your face like that.
lol@u and ur boo... so cute! it is a good idea to move out, but y'all are cute anyways.
happy 14/02!

desperate lady said...

O my lolipop ur bf is such a candy, I cnt believe u were gonna let d@ useless ex come in d way.....thank God we talkd some sense in ya fine head.
I was jumping up with joy when I saw wut u told d@ fool bayo.......sis I'm proud of u.
U dnt need to ask God 4 forgiveness trust me, I'm sure he was even clapping for u wen u were insultin d@ murrafuka.

Ehen don't move bck there o, they're badluck trust me.
Stay with boo ok lol n I can't wait for u to do the do hehehehehehe u hav no idea wut ur missing lol.
D devil is tryna use me to get u now but I bind it.
Don't stay with boo o, find a place fast.

Anonymous said...

Nice Anon: WOW!! He was insulting you? That's really messed up! am glad the way things turned out and he didnt hit you and all that. That chic has made her bed now she's gonna lay in it

onydchic said...

hM, THE sagA CONTINUES!!!! that silly girl had it coming. I can't believe he expected you to babysit his fiancee. I'm glad you gave it to him.
But I dont think you should just run out like that. What about your rent?

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

her fiance insulted u,is it ur fault that his babe is uch an ass? hiss. anyhow be care full bout house huntin o. i paid 4 a house 400k, no house the agent has disappered. finally found him now i have a court case. my friend paid 500k agent gone no were 2 b found. good luck and pls b careful.
If u want no sex till marraige move out of boos.
once more awesome blog.

N.I.M.M.O said...

Y-A-W-A!

Will advise that whatever you do, don't move back into that flat. And I mean whatever - get a new flat, move in with Boo, get disvirgined - whatever.

If you go back there, you would be walking into a trap. I think both of them know what they are into and were aware of their options from the onset.

Obviously, the guy is paying for the house and probably set you up to be a check on his GF (as per your 'Good Girl' levels - to influence her) but O'Baby refuse to be influenced, how is that your fault?

The girl too had used you (your Good Girl image) as a front for a long time probably without you being aware. You are not even sure if Duke was the first and only.

Pray, have you told Boo ALL that transpired? He would be disappointed to hear it from another person, particularly any of the two of the above as they will add maggi and curry to the whole thing.

In everything sha, be safe.

Edirin said...

that man has a cheek, insecure fool
gd luck with ure move girl, hope all is well....

guerreiranigeriana said...

kai!!...see this n.i.m.m.o...even with humor...i agree and second everything n.i.m.m.o. said...

...i did like the way you dealt with that your roommate's daft boyfriend...see your sharp mouth!:)...

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

wow rite on point nimmo

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

wow rite on point nimmo

Today's ranting said...

hey ur boo knows how to control himself.aint easy avin fine babe in his hand all thru d nite without doin da thang.sure u know this so if u want to maintain ur stance on sex within marriage only, u've gotta find urself a place.Lol!

Afrobabe said...

Gosh I wish I could have been there tyo help u curse that son of a dog...I would have used words u have never heard...lol...the silly cow...

stay where u r sha but u might need to buy padlock oh...

ur guy seems to be a strong one sha...

Happy vals...dont......dont do like I intend to do oh...I intend to do plenty...

darkelcee said...

lol @afrobabe, buy padlock ke? For wetin? lol

Hmm this is kinda complicated. I know its aint easy getting a place but you really have to if you want to keep your stand.

Please and please dont go back to that house.

love

Simi Speaks said...

oh lordy lord. u are damned if u do, damned if u dont.

anywho, i wld say move back. rent in 9ja is not refundable o jare. just stay out of their way. It sounds like they wldnt be in relationship anymore, anyways. so no Bayo to deal with, abi?

Jennifer A. said...

So how's the situation now???

I love ur stance on the "no marriage, no sex," but I understand how it feels with the rush of emotions when on the same bed...no one is really exempt. Seriously, I used to think I was strong enough, but not anymore...now I know I have to exit the building...

So I think u shd
a) Sleep in separate rooms
b) Move out if (a) isn't helping matters.

"Flee temptation." Lol.

Loved this post...

Jennifer A. said...

In anything u do, make sure u stick to ur own principle, k?

(Giggling at everyone's comments...he he he)...hilarious!

Anonymous said...

kai nimmo whish kain naughty advice wey you dey tell am to get disvirgined? lol don't do it girl. you've already waited this long, so you might as well go da whole hog and wait until boo marries you.

sorry about all da ish you went through girl. i however am not sorry about what you said to that plonker, if i'm being honest. he deserved it and more. fancy insulting you like that! kai mehn insults wey we dey bear sometimes ehn...

neways glad you're sorting out somewhere. i also agree with nimmo about you not going back there. those people sound sick in da head man- nah mean?

stay cool
xxx

Naija Chickito said...

@DL-lol. Love ya too!:-D

@girlie-which man? Let him come and take permission first.

@anonymous-lol

@princesa-he is a good guy, but don't know how much longer before meltdown. lol. yeah, still making up my mind though.

@bumight-still trying to make up my mind

@geisha- thanks darl.

@DL-lmao. ahhh sis. don't let the devil use you o. as for my baby, he really is sweet, isn't he? thank God I did the right thing that time.

As for going back to that place, i don't know yet what i'll do. still trying to make up my mind. there are many factors involved, and it is not easy to just vex commot if you know what i mean.

@nice anon-if he had hit me, he would have regretted the day he was born. i feel sorry for sade. she needs help.

@onydchic- the evil day was inevitable. i wonder how he found out though. but if i'm gonna leave the house, i intend to collect every last kobo remaining from my rent.

@anonymous gal- that na serious matter o. for this Abuja? i don't trust agents. if i'm going to get a house, it has to be through someone that i know. thanks for the warning.

@nimmo- looking back now, I think Bayo wanted me to stay with Sade so I could be policing her. the audacity of the guy! he kept on saying then, that he needed to have a decent girl who was already in a relationship or married, to stay with sade. hmmmm

But I don't want them to win. if i decide to go back, i will lay down my own ground rules.

Boo is sensible and he trusts me. Nothing they say can hold water as far as I'm concerned.

@f&f-thanks my love.

@guerreiranigeriana-lol.my mouth sharp abi? and i had other more terrible things in mind to call him, like 'wasted sperm', but i held my tongue. lmao. Lord have mercy!

Naija Chickito said...

@today's ranting-true talk

@afrobabe-lol. padlock for what? to lock my legs or the door? *confused look*

And what on earth did you get yourself into on val's day? hmmm. can't wait to hear about it.

@darkelcee- yes abeg, help me ask afro!lol Now i'm really confused. some say go back others say don't go back. i have to make the right choice and soon too!*sigh*

@simi- yeah. you spoke my mind. either way, there might be consequences. it's Bayo's house, but I'm a legal occupant and can take him to court if him no refund my money...nahh, don't think so.

@Jaycee- oh thank you girl. we sleep in separate bedrooms at the moment, so all seems safe for now.

@cally-it will work out somehow. i believe i will make the right decision, even if it means moving back.

ShadeCrown said...

I love d way u told dat bayo off.. stupid son of a whtchucallit.. infact i'm p'd off.. he shud be getting mad @ his gurl, not u!

Abt this no sex b4 marriage thingy.. Is kissing allowed? I mean i read somewhere that folks shudnt evn kiss, touch, or sleep on the same bed as it tends to lead into something else.
Oh well.. goodluck n all d very best

Joy Akut said...

boos cool like that and must weally weally love u not to pressure u so...
arggg, going back to that house? well if u can stomach em' no probs.
good luck in ur house hunting tho, at least it'll mean u dont have to move back with em pycho or battle with temptation.

lots of love.

Hephzibah said...

Lmao, how can that product of a leaking condom insult you like that? He is so shameless, e for hire detective now....

Anyway, my 2 cents is that as u said there's so much sexual tension in the air and u are not even strong enough to resist, so word of advice my sis, run, as in fly (if u want this no marriage, no sex) but if not, if stylishly you want to 'do' it, then continue his room today/spare room tomorrow (wink).

Anonymous said...

that Bayo is a big fool....a big one!what is ur own business with his r/ship...

lol at u n ur boo..give him some more o jare and stop suffering the boy o!just kidding!

Lolia said...

I'm feeling your post o jare, dilemma dey plenty for naija babes, but do whatever makes u happy yeah? meanwhile visit my blog sometime, I just started but am getting somewhere

Anonymous said...

nice! i think u were really smart and i dont really blame u for things u said...lol...nice job tho

Afrobabe said...

kai....see naija chic's curse...product of a leaking condom....

Babe, you are employed on stand by for whenever I have a fight with anyone....

Chickito...u r asking padlock for what?....padlock for the koko now...he must not enter there just because u r in his house oh....

and neither must you jump him!!! No rape am oh...

rethots said...

Whoa!!! so much for outburst of (deserved) anger, however, something tells me all outburst should be at Bayo alone.

In concuring with Simi Speaks, i support you go back if only for principles sake. They ought to be matured enough to guard (jealously, i daresay) their relationship without inviting a 3rd party (as a judge or as an executive watch dog).

Not staying with Boo does not prevent sex, however,having abstained this long.....crown your effort by getting out of an unhealthy situation.

Ms. emmotions said...

u frd am sori to say isnt a very good one, am not usually one to judge peep but this one got me worked up, y couldnt she just tell her stupid man that u were innocent ehen? and how come her stupic cow just drew conclusions like that ?

a pieceof advise dear, if u and ur man are getting ready to tie up real soon u just might as well remain whre u are , if not , yes move out and remember to always give ur man some good stuff wen he needs it even if u wont go all the way, pls o dont push him into frustration ok?

take kare, ve been away for a while, let me go catch up on other posts

Naapali said...

Product of a leaky condom. That is a harsh one.

Sounds like the predicted drama finally appeared. The next chapter now is with Boo; to do or not to do?

I believe NIMMO has outlined the options as neatly as possible. So it is up to you to do you, or do Boo. Or perhaps both.

Naija Chickito said...

Naapali!!!

Anya Posh said...

Ohmigod!!!! I'm laughing so hard at how Boo rushed you!!! That is sooo friggin' sexy! hahahaha...wow, when a man you love rushes you like that, it is the best thing in the world! But my dear, temptation is real o! I know you know that but I think you should go back to your old flat in the mean time until the dust settles until you can find another place. And you said it sef, your rent never expire!

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Naijachikito, this is my 1st time on your blog and i am really loving it. How's life? Looks like u and boo have the coolest r/ship ever.

Like my pipos (copying u) have said, if u want to stick to ur principle, then leave boo's house. Make temptation no enter. I used to think i was a macho woman before, but galfriend, e no easy reach that side o. May God help us all- Amen