BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 11, 2008

Story Story....

I was looking through my boyfriend's phone two days ago. It's not something I usually do but this time we were both expecting his mom to send an address we needed. When his phone rang, expecting it to be his mom's text, I was surprised to see a text from a girl named *Chi-chi. I read it, and I couldn't believe what I was reading. My 'friend' who just came back from Obodo oyinbo was toasting my bobo. See me see wahala. I looked through the message list and discovered that this was not the first message she has sent in the space of the 1 month she's been around.
This story is still developing... I haven't asked my bobo about it and he hasn't said anything. Hmm, I smell rat o.

Thank God it's Friday. I can go and fix my hair, finally, tomorrow! I've been carrying my braids since before Christmas. That's not such a long time abi, but for me it is. I sweat a lot on my scalp so I have to change my 'do' every couple of weeks. I thought I could carry it for one more week, but an encounter with my senior colleague in the office made me change my mind. Nor be im this guy enter my office, come dey near my desk. I was sitting and concentrating so hard in front of my laptop, and he probably thought I was working seriously doing office stuff. I was looking at Afrobabe's blog and trying so hard not to laugh (she sure has some crazy pictures there) when the guy entered my office. I immediately tried to minimize the page and open something work-related, for where? The mouse chose that time not to respond. Damn it, he was getting closer. I quickly stood up as if to greet him properly and advanced toward him. I really didn't know what I was going to do when I got to him. On a good day, when he enters my office like that, I barely mumble something resembling a greeting and I usually don't bother to look up. When I got close to him, for some weird reason, he opened his arms "..what da..." I was trying to make sense of his gesture. Then he hugged me. I wasn't expecting that! He thought I stood up to hug him.
Then he said, " Chickito, hope you plan to do your hair tomorrow."
"Why?" I asked, innocent me.
"It smells, well, kind of funky," he was obviously embarrassed. I just smiled.
At least he didn't see what was on my PC screen.
When I got back to my sit, the page had finally minimized. A little to late if you as me. At at least he didn't get to see those wicked pictures.

I'm going home now. Had a really stressful day...yeah right...stalking your blogs. This thing is getting addictive o. Una no say na so e go be. But I'm loving it. Be back on Monday. Be sure to check back then. Gist dey.

Lovely weekend all. I'm out.

13 comments:

Uzo said...

LOL...

What a rude rude man....Yup....time to get the hair did clearly...LOL

Girlie said...

lol.... now dat was hilarious.... Okay so who is this fam spiro (familiar spirit) that is texting ur man.. NOT ACCEPTABLE HUN.

At the rude man in ur office.. sham eon him.. But i think its time u changed ur hair too... hehehehe.

Have a good weekend!!! xxx

Afrobabe said...

lmao...what??? me,bad influence?
I made you discover ur inner naughty self...BE HONEST!!!
Hair dos...I like new hair dos myself but since I cam to Uk and discovered one hair do is £50 and above...Ihave learnt to not only returch but tong the hair ....now an aclaimed hair dresser!

Edirin said...

twice is a day,chickito u gt me addicted,u wont believe i rushed home today to read if u have new posts lol

i'ld say dnt go shouting at ure guy,maybe its a misunderstanding,she dey toast am,but him no want,and he doesn't want to bother u by telin u

anyhoo,as for the hair it must have been realli bad for the guy to talk

uno things like that,sometimes u just gotta let em know

Unknown said...

Happy New Yr girl. First time on ur page. Came over form Ugo's page.

Hold tight on to you rman oh!! No gree makeany jand babe opress you. (smile) Do we get to see the new hair when its a done deed? LOL!!

@Afrobabe: Thanks for the tip. I've been at a loss what to do to my hair. It needs retouching and maybe braiding but anew 'do' is definitely in the cards. Been carying a wig since last yr. Off to the shops to get some tongs. Oh How I wish on days like this I was a proper girly girl. LOL!!

desperate lady said...

damn girl ur fast o, i was here a day before yesterday and now i'm seeing two new posts. let me go and read.

desperate lady said...

lmao omg, i cant believe dude said that? How dare he? You should have told him you were also just about to tell him his armpit stunk.(he's taller than u are right), he's such as arse.
I agree with u girl, afrobabe's pics drive me nuts. everytime i stalk her blog and see those pics, i just shake my head.

desperate lady said...

yeh i forgot 2 leave a comment on ur boyfy. girl did u check his sent msgs? Please investigate sharp sharp o. The good thing about us(virgins) is that we dont get too attached.

EDNUTEY said...

LOL>..na wa o...I finally too my hair out too...got it done again yesterday, thanks to my sister!

na true u talk o...I was attracted to Afrobabe's blog bcos of those pictures...very funny

Thanks for stopping by my blog...really appreciate it!

Mr Mayo said...

I've found myself in the same situation before - not knowing how to politely tell a lady that her hair looked bad...

Another situation was how to tell a lady that her jeans was unbuttoned (and apparently had been for some time)and she was about to step out of the office. Should I risk her ire and embarrassment by telling her or allowing her to suffer the embarrassment later on on her own?

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Ah, a new blogger on the block? Welcome oh, sisi. How body?

As for your bobo and friend, well you need to 'git on it' as they say here. That just doesn't sound cool, but what do we know. You'll figure it out.

As for your 'funky' braids. lol! Let us know what your new hairstyle is. I am sure your co-worker will approve as well. lol!

Welcome to blogville and take care!

onydchic said...

I have this theory about cheating partners: If they're gonna do it, they're gonna do it. While u probably shouldn't sit back and let chicks come on to him or whatever... you gotta wonder.

As for that hair. Well. The colleague said it all!! Never keep braids over a month, and that's puching it!

Naija Chickito said...

LOL. Had a lot of fun reading your comments. Thank you all.
@desperate lady, you are so right. We dont get too attached. But I have always felt that this one's a keeper. We'll see.
@fresh and fab-thanks for the compliment. I am flattered.
Will let you know what went down over the weekend later today.ciao