BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Stuff

Today, I couldn't make it as soon as I thought I would to give you guys the gist. My boss who was on leave for 3 weeks is back in the office and is as mean as ever. The guy too dey yarn and it's difficult being the only female on my team and even on my floor. I constantly have to work harder than others to prove myself.

Well let me see what I can do before I run off for my umpteenth meeting today. My boo is 'toomush'. Concerning that *Chi-chi girl who has been texting him, he called me yesterday and advised me to be weary of her. He said that she didn't seem like an honest person to him and that I should watch my back. When I asked him why he was suspicious, he said to trust him and I do. So I've decided to pretend like I didn't see the texts she has been sending. And yes, I did check his sent folder... he expressed disgust that she would even think of such a thing. But he was a gentle man about it. Abeg, my 'baybay toomush'.

As for my hair,yep, I did it. If you are in Abuja and you see someone sporting a long black weave (and I do look cute), and driving honda accord 2002 model, it could just be me. That guy from work saw me during our morning meeting today and told me I looked stunning.

Got to run now. The boss man has called twice already. I will update tomorrow morning, I promise. Take care all and thanks for not only stopping by but also for taking the time to comment...Muahhh!

I'm out.

5 comments:

Afrobabe said...

glad u got ur hair did...ur man seems like a good one...

Girlie said...

girl...am gald u got urself a new hair... u deserved it!!!!!

Come back 2mor!!!!kent wait...

xxx

onydchic said...

Well,that' s good to hear. At least he's trying to fend off that opportunistic chick!
Amen to your hair!

darkelcee said...

k i am happy your man is "toomush".

Congrats

Enjoy your work!

desperate lady said...

awwwwwww ur so lucky to have such a man, girl thank ur starts. I'm glad u finally got ur hair done.